A Travel Blogger client created her blog in 2018, and 3 years later she contacted us to determine how they could best improve their SEO. While their content received tons of traffic from social media like Pinterest, SEO was a weak spot for them and an overall strategy was needed to diversify their traffic sources.
We focused on Training, Content Improvement, Keyword Research & Competitor Analysis, and Technical Improvements
- A full technical SEO audit was completed to ensure the website was free of any toxic backlinks, on-page SEO best practices were followed and Google Search Console issues were solved.
- Keyword research and competitor analysis became a top priority. This travel blog needed to focus on more competitive keywords with higher search volumes that would drive just as must traffic as their competitors.
- We focused on providing SEO training and best practices which resulted in content improvement for past and future articles published on the website.
- We contribute new content for our travel blogger client. – 2 x 1000 word blogs
- Link Building: Guest Post and HARO
Our work with our Travel Blogger started in April 2021 and has continued to improve since.